Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And The Oscar Goes To....




ME!!!

Ok, maybe not. The absence of my recent blogging is about to be explained. Over the past few weeks I have written, directed, produced and even acted in my first real short film. This past week I was away for my company's annual sales kick off in lovely Detroit. My boss thought it would be fun to put together a short film that highlighted our company's product in a fun and entertaining way. Naturally, he came to me for my creative expertise. Together, with the help of some of my awesome friends, we wrote, filmed, directed, produced and even starred in the film. Our company's senior management loved it so much that they played it at the kick off on a giant screen in a huge room with over 500 people in the audience. They had us stand up when it was over and the crowd cheered and applauded. It was absolutely Awesome!!!


So? Do you want to see it or not? Click the link below to watch it on youtube. I strongly encourage you to click the HQ on the bottom right of the video window to watch the high quality version of the film. Also, you can click the button next to the HQ button to make it fill your whole screen. Here's the link!

Overview: Anyone who has worked in or with a large corporate IT department will get it. It's meant to show how awesome my company's product is and what it can do for you.

Note: The film is a fairly large file and may take a few minutes to load in youtube. Be patient, it's worth it.

Let me know what you think!!!

4 comments:

melissa o said...

They liked it??? Yay!

Anonymous said...

Great news. So proud that you did well at your corporate meeting. The next Steven Spielberg.
DS

jschettini said...

I like that Melissa seems shocked that it was a hit. haha

Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say. Pure genius by a genius. Great Job! I am so proud of all your accomplishments. This was a new venture and you did an amazing job. I do think Hollywood might be in your future.
proud M