Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fuzzy Thoughts....



It's time for another edition of "Word of the Day"-

Today's word is inspired by the realization I came to today when I looked down at my sweater that was last worn under my fleece lined hooded sweatshirt (that I have affectionately named "Woody the Hoodie).

Lintagious- (Lin-tay-juss) The ability an article of clothing has to get lint all over any other piece of clothing it comes in contact, or even close to.

Used in a sentence- "Oh man, I forgot this white sweater was lintagious...Anyone have a lint roller for my black pants?" (Just for the record, I would never wear a white sweater with black pants...it just illustrated the meaning of the word better)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lintagious is a difficult "pill" to swallow.
DS

Anonymous said...

A sweatshirt OVER a sweater? Wow it must be really cold there! You are dressing warm enough even for your mother.
MOM