Friday, January 1, 2010

Leggo my Ego...

So, from time to time, it has been suggested by people I know that I am a big fan of.....ME! I admit it, I'm a bit of an attention hog and have a healthy ego. I'm sure if any of you have ever read the comments posted by my mother, you have a pretty good idea of how this may have happened. Some may even say that I think the world revolves around me. Well, I have news for you. It does. Yup, it does. I had a feeling that many of you wouldn't believe me (with the exception of my mother of course). So, I have included video proof. Unfortunately, the recording was done on a phone and there is no easy way to rotate the video, so you're just gonna have to turn your head to the left. Deal with it.

Exhibit A: Watch closely and you will clearly see the entire world revolving...







Exhibit B: Just in case you think this was in any way altered or edited, I have a second video that proves without any doubt that it is in fact me and the world is revolving around me. It happens quickly...so watch closely. And no, it's not one of those things that is gonna scream at you or try to scare you.







Note: No trampolines were injured in the making of this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THE WORLD WAS THAT?!!!Better you should have me carrying a globe and walking around you.Your premise was true but the videos were not so convincing.
mom