Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When Dreams Come True...

Everyone has dreams. From the our adolescent years till our final days....we're always dreaming of something. However, often times, dreams don't exactly work out quite as we had hoped. I thought I'd take this opportunity to "illustrate" a couple of my dreams....and how they've turned out.


When I was little, bedtime was the worst thing ever. I did everything I could to avoid going to bed. I'd sneak out of my bed, I'd need a glass of water, I'd have to go to the bathroom...whatever I could think of. Having no bedtime is the dream of many kids. I don't know exactly what they are expecting, but it usually goes a little like this....


The Dream....No Bedtime!!!


The Reality....



P.S. It's a couch. I'm not an artist...deal with it.



On to the next one, the fancy car. Every teenager, even some adults dream of owning and driving a fancy/luxury/sports car. Here's how that dream pans out...

The Dream...


And....the reality.




So to everyone out there, don't be discouraged, follow your dreams. Just grab a cup of coffee on the way and don't forget your wallet.

3 comments:

jschettini said...

Just so you know, your balloons (at least i think they are balloons) look like sperm.

Anonymous said...

You did a lot worse than asking for water or needing to go to the bathroom. You kicked in the door, ripped up wallpaper and destroyed furniture. All with an angelic smile.

Anonymous said...

not sure who Anonymous is talking about. You kept coming out of your room looking adorable and wanting some hugs which I was glad to give you.Couldn't lock your door because you could pick a lock at age 3.And you wanted stories about vacuum cleaners.You could also hook up your TV to mine so you could watch the same movies I did. You were smart and creative not at all destructive.
the mama