Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jesus Saves.......And So Can You.....



So I have come up with yet another million dollar idea. The big joke amongst my friends is how I have a knack for saving money on items I purchase....as you may remember from "Checkout The Savings". Well. I've decided to turn this into a real business. I call it.... Rent-A-Jew.

Here's the idea- You rent me, or one of my other certified J-Card carrying cohorts. You then let us know the item, or service that you are shopping for. We research the item or service using our network of "top secret Jew resources" and find you a better price. Our fee is a mere 25% of the amount of money we have saved you. For an additional fee, we will accompany you to the store if a live face-to-face negotiation is needed.

With Schnoozle's assistance I may expand this business to include Rent-An-Asian. This would be primarily for anyone needing assistance with math, fixing your computer, or learning how to use your new camera. They will come to you....provided that parallel parking is not required.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. You should make a fortune.

rh said...

million dollar idea?
thatza alotta coupons...

melissa oholendt said...

Said friends should get a discount on the 25% "cut". Just saying.

Anonymous said...

I am sure to be using this service sometime in the future.