Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Out of Pocket No More...



So I know I've been "out of pocket" for a while, but no worries, I'm back. I have accumulated some good ideas and material. I'm gonna change it up a little though. The feedback I've gotten is that my posts tend to exceed the attention span of the readers. So, I'm gonna post shorter ones, but more often.....at least more often than I have been. In fact, there will be one new one every night this week. Let me know what you think of the new format.

So, here's today's...


A bit of "Wisdumb"-

Don't keep things in your shirt pocket that aren't waterproof. Specifically, toilet waterproof. Any man that has ever leaned over to lift the toilet seat knows exactly what I am talking about.





Align Center

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a problem if you leave the seat cover down.

JewBoy said...

True....but then you're still going to have to lean over to wipe the pee off of the seat. No one's aim is that good all the time.

Anonymous said...

Even if it is waterproof, do you really want to reach in and fish it out?