Monday, November 9, 2009

Thir Dee Won...




Well today was the big day. I am officially 31 years old. Yeah, I agree, pretty old. On my flight to Sacramento last night (longest 3 and a half hour flight ever...ugh) I started thinking about the number 31. So, tonight is going to be an educational look into the number 31.

7 of the months have 31 days.

Baskin and Robbins has 31 flavors.

The average ruler is 31 centimeters long. (yes, if you round up just a hair...but it's more than 30, so it counts)

My waist is 31 inches. (I buy 32 pants cause I like a little extra room)

31 is a prime number.

31 is the country code for the Netherlands.

31 is the atomic number for the element Gallium.

While I agree this is not particularly funny as most of my posts aim to be....with age, comes wisdom....so I thought I'd share a little wisdom with you as some more age comes to me.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - you are now 1/2 my age.

jschettini said...

31 waist pants? i have seen you in the last few months and i call shenanigans.

Anonymous said...

Balls - Remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry took a Sharpie and changed 32 to 31 on the label that was on the belt loop of his jeans?
Is something fishy going on?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jason

Anonymous said...

I believe you. I always do. It is in my job description.