Thursday, January 1, 2009

Five Seven Five...




L'Shana Tovah, Shin Yin Kwai La and of course, Happy New Year!

So we made it to DC. The 50 MPH gusts made for a particularly unpleasant landing, but none the less, we made it. The party was a blast. One of the most memorable parts occurred around 2 AM, when for some reason people decided to write Haikus.

The topics included, overheard conversations, Asian boobs, White boobs, Jewish boys, levels of sobriety and of course, the recession. I thought I'd share them with you.

Here they are, respectively:

Sucking or Blowing
You were talking 'bout music
I meant oral sex

Asian boobs are great
White girls just cannot compare
High beams always on

White girls boobs Hell Yeah!
Can't lift with your small chopstick
Padding not needed

Jew boys are the best
Never pay full price again
Kosher sausage great

You say you're not drunk
Your elephant impression
Tells me otherwise

'09 can't be worse
There is no more money left
401K gone


Here's one more, not from last night, but just as a bit of housekeeping.

Blog has new design
Now old people can read it
Without seeing spots

5 comments:

melissa o said...

I was trying to figure out which ones you and Grace wrote and then I figured that maybe...I didn't want to know.

Let's have dinner when you get back in town!

jschettini said...

im a haiku fan
you all know this much is true
white girl boobs are best

Anonymous said...

it seems to me that the older you become the more into "High Culture"
you go. Writing poetry.Writing your own personal blog each day.And the level of topics is so varied and sophisticated WOW! What next?

jschettini said...

its official thanks to "anonymous"...white boobs vs. asian boobs is high culture. my life is complete

Armin de Fiesta said...

I have so much to add to this great post but it just wouldn't be appropriate, HAHA!