Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Why I'm the way I am...Part 1...



Here's an excerpt from an IM conversation I had with my mom tonight. My comments are highlighted in yellow.



The Big M: HI

JewBoy: hi

The Big M: HOW IS TONIGHT'S BLOGGS COMING {Backspace key must be broken, errors never fixed, tends to yell a lot}

JewBoy: haven't started yet

JewBoy: no ideas

JewBoy: did you read last nights

JewBoy: about the chicken

The Big M: YES i MADE A COMMENT DID YOU SEE IT? {Caps Lock on explains the small “i” and all the yelling}

JewBoy: oh ok, that was you

JewBoy: yup

The Big M: YES BIG M IS ME

The Big M: ANYTHING ABOUT AIRLINE TRAVEL? {an idea for a blog post}

JewBoy: hmmmm

JewBoy: I had some ideas

The Big M: OK

JewBoy: but nothing blog worthy

The Big M: WHAT ABAOUT WEATHER PROBLEMS {another idea}

The Big M: OR SPORTS NUTS {wtf is a sports nut, another idea I guess?}

JewBoy: is your caps lock stuck?

The Big M: opps sorry {I knew it}

The Big M: I loved lasat night's blog

The Big M: commercials n TV? {another idea perhaps?}

JewBoy: extreme skinners?

The Big M: all meds advertised have more and worse side effects than the disease they are treating. I liked the extrememe Skinners. sound good to me {another idea}

JewBoy: you should start a blog

The Big M: men taking Viagara seem to be very good dancers

The Big M: is the side effect you can dance even if yo never danced before?

The Big M: they are alwasy dancing {another idea and a good point, does the horizontal mambo count as a dance?}

JewBoy: blog it

The Big M: I will leave it to you. I don't think I would be a good bloggest {Bloggest is a synonym for blogger, also means “The most blog”}

JewBoy: maybe

The Big M: here is an idea. about sizes of things. ,em's {men’s maybe?} underwear rarley comes in small( probably condoms don'ts either. (a man's thing) or olives medium, large and colassal. coffees large granda etc {backspace key clearly still broken}

JewBoy: again, you should write a blog

JewBoy: you have lots of ideas

JewBoy: its very easy

The Big M: womens underwear, petite, small. can you see a man asking for a petite condom

JewBoy: not likely

The Big M: how about colored condoms. manly blue or soft pink? I don't really know about them, but I thnk they come in colors and flavors too. you could do a great blogg on that {gross}

JewBoy: maybe I'll write about all your great ideas

The Big M: that would be very flattering! {careful what you wish for, heh heh heh}

JewBoy: we''ll see

The Big M: so is there anything new ?

JewBoy: not really, had a business dinner tonight so I am stuffed

The Big M: what did you eat?

JewBoy: so no problem with me using your ideas on my blog? {thought I’d sneak this in there, so I have proof of consent}

JewBoy: wings, spicy green beans, soup, dumplings,

The Big M: not at all. I won't even charge you. {and there’s my consent and it's free too….score!}

JewBoy: ok, I"m gonna use it, I gave you fair warning

The Big M: I love spicey freen beans {I should really fix that backspace key for her}

The Big M: Ok but if it is rated "r" son't put me in any footnotes or quote me

JewBoy: no no, I"m saying it's you

JewBoy: that's the best part

The Big M: not about condonms ..please!!

JewBoy: too late, you mentioned it

JewBoy: it's fair game

The Big M: remember I have pictures of you dresses as strawberry shortcake...{ahh, blackmail…dirty}

JewBoy: I think it will be titled, "Why I'm the way I am...part 1"

JewBoy: A typical conversation with my mom

The Big M: oy vey!! {Jewish for Oh Crap!!}

The Big M: just be sure to state that I have only heard that cndoms come in colors and seen on tv the adds for viagara.

JewBoy: ok ok

JewBoy: I have enough

JewBoy: I"m gonna start writing

The Big M: O get first refusal right?

The Big M: I

JewBoy: nope

The Big M: why not?

JewBoy: I am the writer

The Big M: and I am THE MOTHER

JewBoy: we'll see

The Big M: ok

The Big M: I am here

JewBoy: ok it'll be a while

The Big M: I will be here

JewBoy: ok

The Big M: let me know when it is done

JewBoy: ok {ok}


Is it all starting to make sense now? Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just choked on my water I am laughing so hard. I must meet your mom!

Anonymous said...

I am collecting the pictures now of you as Strawberry Shortcake, and the ones where your sister dressed you in her frilly nightgowns. The ones with you walking around with 'MEE-MOO' and 'Pillow" will be so adorable. Just wait and Worry!I will get you back when you least expect it. HEE HEE HEE!

Anonymous said...

Also... You didn't turn out so bad after all. Must have been all my GOOD training. Big M

jschettini said...

just so y'all know...i have witnessed the strawberry shortcake pics. very interesting and they do explain a lot about JewBoy.

I also just realized that we need a JewBoy superhero...his calling could be ensuring that no one ever pays full price for anything, ever.