Monday, March 23, 2009

Good Till The Last Drop...

So as you all know, I'm always looking for a good deal. (As I mentioned in an earlier post with the lesser known 11th commandment of my people- Thou shalt never pay retail.) However, I'm just as adamant about getting my money's worth. You may remember from If It Were Up To Me, that I had an idea for a spoon with a squeegee on one side so I would be able to eat all the ice cream out of the bowl. I don't want any of that delicious ice cream to go to waste. Especially if I have paid for it.

Well, I have another great trick for you. In my endless effort to always get my money's worth, I have devised this ingenious technique. I'm not just going to tell you what it is though...I'm gonna make it even better, I'm going to show you! That's right, a live performance!

Here it is...







Yes, I am 30 years old. Yes, I still drink chocolate milk. So what?



Special thanks to Schnoozle for filming this masterpiece.

Anyone notice the shirt?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you do it w/ ketchup & mustard? For example the ketchup is almost gone so you squirt some mustard onto the ketchup bottle, shake & voila! a yummy condiment!

jschettini said...

ladies and gentlemen...I present to you: Jew of the year.

Anonymous said...

That was so entertaining!

It must run in the family though. I do that with fabric softener,liquid deterrgent,liquid hand soft,shampoo and conditioner.
You could write your own "Handy Home Savers " book.