Thursday, March 5, 2009

Offending Vicariously Through Others...

So as you may know, I have a sister. A sister who is obsessed with Disney World. She goes there about 3 times a year. Hey, everyone has their favorite place and to each their own. My sister also has two daughters. One is 5 and the other is almost 2. So, those of you familiar with family trees have probably already come to the realization that I have two nieces. On their most recent trip, (last week) my older and very outgoing niece, we'll call her "Doodle", struck up a conversation with a lady on the bus.

It went like this:

Doodle: "What's your name?"

Lady: "My name is bus lady" (I don't know what her name was, so this will have to do. It's really not an important part of the story anyway.)

Doodle: My name is Doodle.

Lady: Where do you live?

Doodle: I live in "North Care-no-lina". (transliterated in my best "Doodle-speak") Where do you live?

Lady: I live in California.

Doodle: That's where my Grampa and my Shosh live!

Lady: Is Shosh your Aunt?

Doodle: No! Schnoozle is my Aunt, she was made in Taiwan.

Lady: (Speechless...look of shock)

Doodle: She's my Aunt cause she married my Uncle Booger. (That's her nickname for me)

Lady: Why do you call him Uncle Booger?

Doodle: Cause he picks his nose a lot.


I wonder where she learned that from?

Well... someone has to carry on my warped sense humor. Looks like once again, I "picked" a winner. Isn't she adorable?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes she is so adorable!. And she seems to have your sense of humor. GREAT!(I think)
M

Anonymous said...

Doodle says, Ahhhaahahahahhahaha! I'm funny like you Uncle Booger!