Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm, you make me wanna Snoop...

That's right, the title's a play on the Salt N Pepa song and this post is about snooping. How creative of me. Every once in a while I come up with a great prank. Today's post is about one of my favorites. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll talk about some of my others in the future, but today is just one of the many. So I had the feeling that people, when given the opportunity with impunity, like to snoop. Then it dawned on me, the perfect prank. Everyone has guests over and most of the time, depending on the duration of the visit, the guests will use the bathroom. What is typically found in a bathroom? That's right, a medicine cabinet. What better way to find out the juicy tidbits about your friends then to sneak a peek in there. Any drugs? Do they really floss like they claim to? Are they cheap asses with all generic products? Go ahead, take a peek....







See, it's the perfect prank. They open the cabinet and are immediately caught in the act of snooping. It's funny, but they can't laugh for fear of being caught. Even better, they can't tell you, or anyone else that they think it's funny, that would be admiting to snooping. They have to bottle it up inside. I just get to look at them as they come out of the bathroom and give them my best "I know you know that I know" look.

2 comments:

sitdowncomedy said...

I think we left the medicine cabinet sign at Yale Drive when we moved.

Unknown said...

Saw a link to your blog on Laura's, thought I'd check it out. I love the blog - very insightful and funny! Loved your wedding pictures too! Hope all is going well!