Sunday, December 14, 2008

Too close for comfort...

Tonight's post will be a short one since it is the weekend and rather late. One note though, for those of you that may be new to this site, please start with the "How it all Began" post. You can get there by clicking on the link to the left.

Here's today's word of the day:

Diasaster: The unfortunate and very embarrassing occurrence of bodily waste exiting the body prior to successfully locating and entering a bathroom. A near-diasaster, very common to people cursed with sensitive stomachs, would accurately describe a situation where all hope is lost in finding a bathroom in time, but somehow, through sheer luck, the person reaches the safety of a bathroom in time.

Example- "Oh man, I had a near-diasaster yesterday. I was stuck in traffic when my morning coffee kicked in full force. I exited as soon as I could and stopped at the nearest store, but it wasn't open yet. Luckily, a custodian saw me squirming outside and unlocked the door to let me in. Phew!"

So, you may ask yourself, is there anything we can do to prevent such diasasters? The answer of course depends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oy vay! I don't think I want to know what brought about this topic.

jschettini said...

hmmm...do you think you should relay the story about what you nearly did to my poor Acura?