Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The shirt off my back...

So I've had several ideas lately for funny T-shirts. Those of you who are loyal followers may be reminded of the Jewsian Fusion and Jewish Christmas shirts highlighted in previous posts. I've sent several of these ideas to a website that sells funny T-Shirts. I not going to name them since it's been a few weeks and I've heard nothing back. I figure if they're not gonna use my ideas, there's no way I'm giving them free advertising here, those bastards...But I digress. Let's get onto today's topic. Recently, even the temperature here in Minneapolis has started to feel the effects of the economic situation. We are officially in weather debt. It was -8 degrees today. That means that if the weather here were a bank account, it would officially owe Mother Nature 8 degrees, just to be broke. Lovely. With such bitter cold temperatures comes a particularly unpleasant side effect, dry skin, which of course includes chapped lips.

This brings us to the T-Shirt of the day:






So keep those lips coated, and "stick it" to the cold.

No comments: