Saturday, December 20, 2008

What's "wit" that shirt?

Tonight's post is a short one, just one of my many T-Shirt ideas. Technically, it is the day of rest for my people, so you're lucky that you're even getting this.

So as you've noticed, my humor is probably best described as "witty". I am known for being quite a cunning linguist. I try to take normal situations and twist them in a certain way to extract the humor. As you know, Schnoozle was born in Taiwan, where pretty much everything that most people own is made. Here's a T-Shirt that I designed for Schnoozle that I think illustrates the point well.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You call this a post? I don't think it's quite the "quality" of most of your other posts.

Anonymous said...

I think you have rested too much. Bring on the funnies!!!

JewBoy said...

Fine fine fine, I thought Schnoozle wearing a "Made in Taiwan" shirt would be funny...since technically she was made in Taiwan. I'll give Nate credit for openly complaining since I am trying to keep the the quality of the posts high...so the feedback is appreciated. The anonymous coward however, gets nothing.